Thursday 16 June 2011

Frightfest 2011










July 1st is a big day for me because I'm going to find out all of the films playing at this years Film 4 Frightfest in that there London. So my little perverted horror fueled mind is already pondering what delightful, demented and probably down tight awful treats we'll see this year.

DETENTION

THE INNKEEPERS

SLEEP TIGHT

THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE 2 has been refused a UK certificate but could this be appealed in time for Frightfest?

RABIES

PHASE 7

STORMHOUSE

SECTOR 7

MIDNIGHT SON

LIVID

18

THE GLASS MAN (Andy Nyman's in it this must be as close to a sure thing as you get)

INBRED

KILL LIST

HAEBUS CORPUS

KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM

THE TALL MAN

OUTPOST 2

Already confirmed are DON't BE AFRAID OF THE DARK and A LONELY PLACE TO DIE as well as the brilliant TROLLHUNTER though this one had played out at a number of festivals and select performances already. Rumours have it that this is a British horror year which counts out a vast amount of my predictions.


I assume the annoying Discovery Screen will return, why not include some of these films in the main programme if they're that good? I don't like the idea that i miss out on films that I would likely want to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment